Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Laundry Day

I listened to the birds singing outside as I felt the almost tickle feeling of my tears sliding slowly down my cheeks.  The tickle was not a laughing kind of tickle, but rather a sensation attached to the release I felt as the tears brimmed over my eyes.  I felt like something wasn't right this morning, but I had not yet pinpointed what was causing this feeling.  It was too soon to put it in words to anyone other than God, lest it be misunderstood.

Sometimes I find that chatting about these struggles with God and acknowledging them to myself is all it takes to feel better as I continue to sort out the situation in my mind.

I liken it to having God help with the laundry as we sit here together.  Sorting.  Folding.  And putting it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment