Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gesundheit!



Maggie, our 2 year old black lab, is the kind of dog they make movies about.  She's infuriating one minute then cute and funny the next.

Magnolia Rae is a southern girl.  She was born in Alabama on May 13, 2013, the 13th puppy and the runt of the litter.

I think when she was a puppy she developed a complex because of all the people who commented on how large her feet were.  We told her not to worry about what other people say, but we can tell. She's sensitive about her foot size.

Any time we sneeze she is immediately on high alert and comes running to make sure we're okay.  She's sound asleep in the other room and we sneeze?  She's there in a flash.  Playing out on the porch?  Yep, she's there immediately. It has gotten to the point where I sneezed last week while traveling in NYC and I looked around half expecting her to come bounding in to check on me.  I even had this visual in my mind of her leaping and bounding over the map covering the 1020 mile distance in 3.2 seconds and crashing over the skyscrapers to check on me.

She's a hoot.  She's drives us crazy.  She's our Mags and we love her.    


No comments:

Post a Comment