Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The BIG Apple

I haven't posted for quite some time now. Much has happened and little has happened. I am still madly in love with my husband. He and our five month old black lab have given me much joy to write about; however I have chose not to. If you ask me why, I won't have a good explanation.

Today I boarded an airplane headed for the big apple. As in BIG apple. NYC. Yes, that's correct, New York City. We are almost ready to land and a very different way of life awaits me. You see, almost two years ago I applied and interviewed for my dream job.  The position was offered to another person, life went on  with wonderful things...marriage, we became grandparents, my husband accepted a job transfer, we moved to Florida. Home of the Blue Angels and the white, sugar sand beaches!

Lo and behold a month ago, the dream job HR department contacted me to see if I was still interested!  After a whirlwind month of interviews, conversations with my husband and wrapping up obligations from my previous employment, I now find myself on an airplane preparing to land in a city that both excites and scares me.

This little Wisconsin (Florida) girl is hitting the big city and is chockful and bursting with joyful things to write about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment