Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh, life could be a dream....

Last night I had this awesome dream that I was flying, or more precisely, floating.  It was magical and wonderful.  I was in complete control of the direction I was headed as I gracefully and effortlessly wove my way around beautiful green trees and tall buildings, then over sparkling water and lush green countryside.  All the colors were very pretty, but my tastefully bright pink, long flowing gown was the most colorful object to be seen.

I wondered what the dream interpreters would have to say so out of curiosity I looked it up online.  (I wonder what Joseph with his Technicolor Dream Coat would have to say!)   Here's what I found:

"If you are flying with ease and are enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something. It may also mean that you have gained a new and different perspective on things. Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power.  To dream that you are floating on air indicates satisfaction, contentment and acceptance of some situation. You are letting go of your problems and rising above obstacles. You are experiencing new-found freedom and gaining a new perspective on things. Nothing seems overwhelming or too difficult to handle.  Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color.  Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. The appearance of the color may also be a way of telling you to 'go ahead'."

______________________________
Oh life could be a dream sweetheart.  (shaboom, shaboom)     


“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”  ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment