Monday, February 13, 2012

An Adventure I Don't Want to Miss!


I read this a few years ago and came across it again today.  I like it!

LIFE'S ADVENTURE
God has a plan, a future and a hope, for each of us, with our own name on it… But we will never discover that life – that adventure! – until we entrust ourselves to His guidance and leadership. God knows us better than we know ourselves. He understands our capabilities and our limitations. He knows exactly what pitfalls we need to avoid and sees the full scope of our potential. He has His sights set high for us, and He is willing to give us every form of assistance we need to live out His perfectly designed plan. But we need to turn to Him and trust Him fully.
Whatever step of faith you need to take, I hope and pray that you will take it. I don't know what God has in store for your life, but I do know that it is an adventure you won't want to miss!
-- Bill Hybels in Making Life Work: Putting God's Wisdom into Action

No comments:

Post a Comment