Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The New Digs

New breakfast spot
We are in the new digs, casa nueva, a new place to hang our hat.

After the Country House sold, luckily we fell into the opportunity to rent this house while life sorts itself out.  I now have this sweet breakfast spot to watch the sun rise and write inspiring blog entries.  I'm looking forward to watching the buds and leaves fill in on the trees and spring to emerge.

As I gaze out the window, I feel it's a little like my life right now.  The deep roots, strong base, shape and form are in place and ready for the details to fill in.  In my minds eye its faithful, vibrant, joyful, busy and filled with color.

I like it.    

1 comment:

  1. I always find that morning is the best time to write and to reflect. As I think about it, writing stems from reflection... what a glorious space!

    ReplyDelete