Friday, February 3, 2012

Brighter Than The Sun!


Harry will be telling me about his rental car and I hear "it's a Saturn Honda Infinity Accord Sonata 27.12 liter with a hemi fuel injected turbo booster charger under the hood" and of course the first question that comes to my mind is, "But, what color is it?"  As a person who loves and enjoys color, I tend to look at and think about color more than some others - for instance someone who loves numbers.  

This week I came across the following question:  "What color is your brilliance?"  

My mind has been spinning around this question ever since I saw it!  Just what does that MEAN?!  Just what does that mean to ME?!  I love all the possibilities it suggests and encourages with its bold, yet gentle nudging.  Suggesting that I should dig deeper into the depths of my soul because surely there is something there still to be discovered that I have not yet unearthed.  I feel it is certainly related to my faith and my love for God and others and yet... the answer is still just a smidge beyond my grasp.  

I will continue to ponder this and let it race around inside my being until the color emerges and the answer shines with a brightness that cannot be squelched.  

No comments:

Post a Comment