Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bundles of Sweet Baby-Goodness


My grandson Mason arrived a week ago and still I find myself at a loss for words  to express the sweetness of this little bundle of baby-goodness.  I stood in the aisle of the grocery store with tears swelling as MY son described HIS son to me.  The pride in his voice.  The memory of him as a baby.  How wonderful life is.  Today I'll just let pictures tell the story of joy this little fella brings.  


He's a perfect armful!

Grandpa Harry

Oscar and Mason will be great
pals I'm certain of it

Adorable - 'nuf said


Eat, sleep, repeat

KT likes the way he
holds his little arms 

1 comment:

  1. I asked my son what he thought of Mason - he said he was AWESOME. The day before that he said he didn't like babies. Mason must be something special.

    ReplyDelete