Thursday, January 26, 2012

My "Me" Time

I enjoy my "me" time in the morning.  Its quiet, I eat breakfast, drink coffee, check what's new in the world and in my inbox, write a "to do" list for the day.  I most often spend my "me" time reflecting about life and praying about people and issues that are on my mind.

I didn't always have "me" time.  Especially in the morning.  For instance when I was a student my schedule was such that I was busy right from the ringing of the alarm clock until my head hit the bed at night and when my children were young I sprung into action the minute my eyes opened in the morning busy getting ready for school and work. Now I naturally wake up and rise early, sometimes much earlier than any human should, so I find that I have time in the morning for my "me" time.

Me and my "me" time.  We're great pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment