Saturday, November 17, 2012

Filled w/Thanks = Filled w/Joy: Day 17

I am thankful for friends around the world
Estoy agradecido por los amigos de todo el mundo
Аз съм благодарен за приятели от цял ​​свят
Esu dėkinga už draugais visame pasaulyje
Ich bin dankbar für die Freunde auf der ganzen Welt

Harry & I with German son
Benny, his wife Claudia
and our GRAND, Fynn
I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to get to know people around the world through mission trips to Lithuania, Bulgaria and Ecuador as well as hosting exchange students (who are now my children as well) from Germany, Ecuador and Lithuania in our home.  I have loved getting to know them all and I am so thankful that through Facebook, Email and Skype it is so easy to stay in touch with them and what's happening in their lives.

My world has become much larger and for that I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment