Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Filled w/Thanks = Filled w/Joy: Day 27

Ha!  Can you imagine
finding this mess of baby
and peanut butter love
in your kitchen?
I am thankful for Peanut Butter!


Yes, you heard me correctly.... peanut butter.

I have been a long time fan of it's peanutty-yummylicious goodness and am most enamored  with the chunky variety.  You know the kind with the little nutty crunchies in it.  Harry on the other hand is "nuts" about the smooth version.


  • PBJ sandwiches   
  • A dab on an apple slice
  • Stirred into oatmeal
  • All melty on an english muffin
  • PB and bacon sandwiches are my brother's fave
  • Licking off the knife
  • By the spoonful
  • On pretty much anything
Did you know that in some countries you can't buy peanut butter??!!!!  Definitely a travesty. I do believe my calling may be to start an organization that brings the wonderful goodness of peanut butter to the masses and to the countries that have yet to be introduced to it's delightful taste.  

Yummmmmmmm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment