Saturday, November 24, 2012

Filled w/Thanks = Filled w/Joy: Day 24

I am thankful for FRIENDS

Over the years I have been blessed with many dear friends and for that I am so thankful.  Different people have come into my life at various times filling a hole that they and only they could fill.  I'd like to believe that I was also filling a hole in their life as well.  Time and distance has physically separated many of them, however when we do see each other we just pick up where we left off.  Having just moved I am making new friends and appreciate getting to know them.

I believe women have different girlfriends that they connect with for different needs... ones they shop with, ones they call when they are upset, ones that are their "food" sisters, ones they "talk work" with, ones that are their walking/running/sport friends, or craft-lovers, or theater/chickflick friends, Farmer's Market/event pals, or let's have a glass of wine together and chat buddies.  We laugh, we cry and we live life together.

I'll bet you know which one you are.  Thank you!  I love and appreciate each one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment