Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Filled w/Thanks = Filled w/Joy: Day 28

I am thankful that I can be silly.

When I refer to being silly I do not mean helpless, lowly, humble or weak in intellect.  I am pertaining to being frivolous, goofy, playful and fun.    

I realize that not everyone has the freedom to be silly.  Some people do not live in a situation that allows them to be silly and of course silly is not always in fashion or appropriate on all occasions.

The people I'd like to encourage into the world of silly are those people who are not being held back by the circumstances of life, but rather are held back by some inner voice or protocol that won't let them simply relax and enjoy the moment. I hope they can "let down their hair" or "cut loose" so they can laugh, giggle, and find simple joy in simple things.

Life is much to short to be serious all the time and silly should be a welcome visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment