Monday, November 19, 2012

Filled w/Thanks = Filled w/Joy: Day 19

I am thankful for SURPRISES!

Knock knock
Who's there?
MY DAUGHTER, KARI!!!!!!
True story.

Yay!
They went swimming...I
volunteered to stay out
and take pictures
On Friday I was just finishing up some work on the computer and ready to go run a few errands when the doorbell rang.  I wasn't expecting anyone and typically if it rings during the day its someone trying to sell an alarm system or pest control.  I answered the door and imagine my astonishment at seeing my youngest daughter who lives 1200 miles away at our door!  What an excellent surprise!  So we spent a whirlwind weekend in and around Pensacola... the Naval Aviation Museum, Gallery Night, puppies at the pet store, biking on Pensacola Beach, lunch at Peg Leg Pete's, jumping in the waves, BeerFest, Joe Patti's for salmon, and Worship@Water followed by PBJ's on the beach before heading to the airport at noon.  It was great to have her here!  I love surprises!


Soaking up the sun
before heading home

Getting salmon at Joe Patti's

It was cool, but a great
day at the beach

 

No comments:

Post a Comment